Remember you will need to sign up for the Walgreens Balance Rewards program to get these deals. You can sign up on-line and use your phone number in store. Here are some balance rewards tips…
- If you pay with points you still will get your Register Rewards.
- Manufacturer’s coupons don’t interfere with points earned.
- Don’t try to do the same deal more than once in a transaction.
- Points earned show on your receipt, so it’s easy to keep track!
- Don’t pay with points for a transaction where you should earn additional points, because the additional points won’t be credited.
- If the points don’t show up, call Walgreens customer service & they’ll be credited.
- If you signed up on-line you can still attach your account to an actual card in the store.
If you are looking for more coupons, try MyCouponHunter or eBay HERE. If you are looking to see if there’s a coupon for an item you need, try my coupon database. Just pick what deals you would like to add to your list, print it & head to the store. Happy Shopping!