Walgreens Coupons & Deals

Walgreens Ad Sneak Peek & Coupons 4/29

by Christie Bisbee on April 27, 2012

Here is the Walgreens ad sneak peek, coupons, and Register Reward deals for 4/29. We have FREE U by Kotex tampons, FREE Depends,FREE Starbucks Refreshers and cheap Noxzema razors and other deals.

If you need a coupon you can checkout MyCouponHunter or eBay HERE. If you are looking for a coupon for an item not in the ad, try my coupon database.

Use my new printable list feature to select what items you want to print and add those items to your list to take with you to the store. Happy Shopping!

Register Reward Deals
Candy & Gum
Beauty & Skin Care
Personal Care
Electronics & Media
Good Fillers

{ 12 comments… read them below or add one }

Emily V April 27, 2012 at 5:30 pm

The $0.39 Scotch mailers and tape would make great fillers as well! And if the new Scotch Greener Tape is included, you can use the $0.50/1 coupon to get it free!
Available to print here:

KC April 28, 2012 at 5:11 am

Christie or can anybody confirm if the U Tampons RR is still rolling? I got two this week and I would like to get more. Thanks in advance!

Christie April 28, 2012 at 11:05 am

It was yesterday! :)

Rii April 28, 2012 at 11:00 am

I don’t see the depend RR deal in my Walgreens flyer….can you please tell me on which page it is….I need to buy some for my mother-in-law…..thanks…!!!

Christie April 28, 2012 at 11:06 am

It’s actually a bonus buy – so it isn’t in the paper ad in the store but you can see it on-line if you are signed up for the Walgreens early ad. Or you can see it starting Sunday when you view the Walgreens ad on-line. :)

Rii April 28, 2012 at 11:16 am

Thanks Christie….that was a real fast response….I appreciate it

Christie April 28, 2012 at 4:24 pm

You are welcome. :)

Vic April 28, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Has anyone seen the Starbucks Refreshers in their store? I checked 4 Wags today to see which ones would have for tomorrow’s sale. Only one of the Wags even has a spot for it in the cooler (and it was empty). Just curious… any idea if this is an item that possibly will not be available in some areas? I live in Minnesota.

Guest April 28, 2012 at 1:30 pm

I’m in MO, got it over a month ago.

Save that coupon for the week of 5/13 though! They’ll be $.99 and you get $.99 RR!

Jennifer April 28, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Hi Christie,

I have several of the BelVita printable off the walmart website that you list above. The coupon prints with the picture saying “Redeemable at Walmart.” I tried to use it at Target but they said they wouldn’t take it with that wording. I read over Walgreen’s coupon policy; would they consider this a “competitor’s coupon”? Otherwise I could not find anything in the coupon policy for this particular instance. Do you think I would have trouble redeeming this at Walgreens? I always seem to lose arguments with the walgreens cashiers.

Christie April 28, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Hi Jennifer – it really depends on your store. It’s a manufacturer’s coupon so it’s not really a competitor’s coupon. It’s really a mq that Walmart has paid to put advertising on.

Betsy April 28, 2012 at 8:15 pm

For the $15/$50 P&G rebate, products must be purchased by 4/28 (Sat). There is a new $10/$50 rebate that starts 4/29 for the same products.