Remember, don’t use any points to pay for this transaction or you won’t earn the 5,000 bonus points. Here’s a transaction idea where you’ll get $30.97 in product FREE and even make a little on the deal…
Walgreens Deal Idea
(1) 3M Air Allergy Advanced Nasal Filter 12 pk $9
(1) FRS Energy Shots 2pk/2 oz. ea. $3.99
(2) Scope Outlast Dual Blast Mouthwash 25.4 oz 2/$6
(1) Popcorn, Indiana 7.5 to 10.5 oz; $1.99
(1) Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor system $9.99
(2) $1.50/1 Scope Product, exp. 9/30/12 (P&G 08/26/12)
(1) $0.55 off any Bag of POPCORN, INDIANA Products
(1) $4/1 Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor, exp. 9/30/12 (RP 08/12/12)
= $23.42 (Get Back $9 RR 3M, $4 RR FRS, $3 RR Scope, $4 RR Gillette)
= $3.42 After Register Rewards – 5,000 Points ($5 – $6.25)
= FREE PLUS MONEY MAKER!
WALGREENS BALANCE REWARDS TIPS
- If you signed up on-line you can still attach your account to an actual card in the store.
- You can buy multiples in one transaction and earn points for all of them.
- If you pay with points you still will get your Register Rewards.
- If you pay with points for a transaction where you should earn more points you will not.
- Manufacturer’s coupons do not interfere with any points earned.
- Points earned show up on your receipt, making it easy to keep track!
- If the points don’t show up, call Walgreens customer service & they’ll be credited.
DETAILS: *5 Balance Rewards point offer good 09/25/2012 thru 09/26/2012 except when otherwise noted. Points will not be earned in a transaction where Redemption Dollars or Store Credit is used. Point Promotions will not apply to and Points cannot be earned on purchases of: alcohol; dairy; tobacco; stamps; phone/prepaid cards; money orders/transfers; transportation passes; lottery tickets; charitable donations; pseudoephedrine or ephedrine product; prescriptions, health tests, contact lenses, or certain items that are excluded in particular Point Promotions, and any other items specified as exclusions by the Company from time to time or where prohibited by law. See Balance Rewards terms and conditions for full details.