Walgreens Coupons & Deals

*HOT* Print for Black Friday Money Maker on Reach Toothbrushes!

by Christie Hardcastle on November 7, 2012

Earlier this week I wrote about a Reach Toothbrush Register Reward deal. Well I’ve got some GREAT news! It looks like that deal will overlap with a Black Friday Walgreens Balance Rewards points deal on Reach toothbrushes! That makes them FREE after THIS Reach coupon. I haven’t seen the Black Friday ad yet but I’m printing this one now

Hurry and print this one if you haven’t already. I doubt it will be around long!

Walgreens Deal (11/22 – 11/24)
Buy (2) Reach UltraClean Toothbrush 2/$5
$2.00 off any two (2) REACH Toothbrushes 1ct (exc crystal clear)
Total = $3, Get Back $2 Register Reward (from Catalina Deal)
PLUS Get Back 3,000 Balance Reward points ($3)
= $2 Money Maker!

(Thanks Lisa! :))

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

Yen November 7, 2012 at 10:26 am

Question about the Balance Rewards Program. If it says buy 2 of an item and get 2000 points, does it track your purchases so that if I bought each item in separate transactions on say 2 different days of the week or even the same day, that it would still reward the points or do I need to purchase both items in the same transaction? TIA for your help!

mel November 7, 2012 at 1:23 pm

you need to buy them in the same transaction, no tracking.

dee November 7, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Both n same transaction for black Friday will have the candles buy 1 get 2 free,arm n hammer deg buy 1 get 2 free,skinmate and edge b 2/5 plus get 2 rr,carmex lip 1get 1rr,advil 4ct 1 get 1 rr,speed stick will b 2/5 get 2 rr,herbal essence 2.99 get 2.99 rr, n that’s just a few of the great deals check out the coupon books at wags as they will have coupons to make most rr black Friday deals mm

elaine November 7, 2012 at 6:33 pm

is there a limit on how many times we can get the points? Could I do this deal twice (in separate transactions) and get the 3,000 points twice?

dee November 7, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Yea never had prob wit point limits

pat November 8, 2012 at 9:19 am

It only let me print the coupon once.

Biz November 12, 2012 at 11:56 am

What zip code? cant find the coupon…