Walgreens Coupons & Deals

Cottonelle Register Reward Deal! 7/8!

by Christie Bisbee on July 7, 2011

UPDATE – Obviously they are having issues with this deal as its working for some and not for others. I suggest printing the ad from Coupon Network with you before you go to the store or waiting until they get it resolved before doing this deal. If you already purchased you can contact Catalina at 1-888-8Coupon to get your Register Reward.

There is a new Register Reward Deal for Cottonelle advertised on the Coupon Network that starts TOMORROW 7/8. These are regularly priced at $5 at Walgreens so you can grab them for just $2.75 after the Register Reward and the $.50/1 coupon. That’s a GREAT price for 12pks! You can go to the Coupon Network and put in your zip code and see if it comes up for you.

Get $3.50 RR WYB (2) or $4.50 RR WYB (3) Cottonelle 12pk Toilet Paper (7/8 – 7/31)

BUY (2) Cottonelle 12pk Toilet Paper $5 Each
Total = $10
(2) -$.50/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper 4pk+
Total = $9, Get Back $3.50 RR
= $2.75 EACH!

{ 51 comments… read them below or add one }

Roshanda July 7, 2011 at 2:20 pm

Thanks for posting!! I need to stock up on tissue!

Becca July 10, 2011 at 8:59 am

fyi, these catalinas (rr) are not printing at most walgreens including mine in so cal.

natasha July 7, 2011 at 2:33 pm

fyi: the coupon is only allowing 1 print. i tried it on 2 computers.

rita July 7, 2011 at 2:38 pm

I did a similar deal a few months back…stocked up! Think I’ll get some for my mom

jamie July 7, 2011 at 3:04 pm

shucks! it only let me print one coupon out:( still a great price-thank you!!

Kayla July 7, 2011 at 3:12 pm

I was just thinking about 5 minutes ago that I was running low on TP. Thanks for posting!

tonya stoddard July 7, 2011 at 3:16 pm

i could not print from the link about so I googled “cottonelle” and it gave me another link. you have to enter your name and email and then you can print 2. just print the first one and then hit back or reload and print a second one. i hope this helps!

hello cheap tp!!! thanks christie for all your awesome posts! i love your website 😉 have a great day!

Amanda July 7, 2011 at 3:24 pm

Thanks!!! I’ve been saving my 6$rr from Dove for something good!!! still have some from the splenda rr deal but doesn’t hurt to get some more!!!!

Allison July 7, 2011 at 3:43 pm

I went directly to the cottonelle website and was able to print one, but I cannot get one from the site linked above as it says I have already printed though I know I haven’t :/ Does anyone have any other links or ideas? I really want this deal! Thanks :)

ashley July 7, 2011 at 4:55 pm

the ones i printed from the site say redeemable only in canada!! what the heck! lol

Allison July 7, 2011 at 10:36 pm

Got one to print on my mom’s computer, then used my dad’s laptop to print another! The one I printed on my mom’s computer came directly from the cottonelle website and the one on the laptop came from the link posted above.

Danielle July 7, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Awesome! I was looking for a good TP deal to stock up since our bouncing baby #2 is due any day now 😀 Thanks!

Fahm July 7, 2011 at 8:09 pm

Californians! There’s a $1 off cottonelle 12pk on a race car flyer at Savemart. It actually has lots of $1 off coupon on it.

trixie July 8, 2011 at 12:38 pm

the same flyer is at Albertson’s!!

JC July 8, 2011 at 9:57 am

I tried to use a Reach 2RR in addition to my (2).50 cent coupons and the Cottenelle didnt print. I had a small filler item. I spoke with the manager and he said I cant pay for a catalina item with a catalina and get the catalina. I know I cant use a P&G on a P&G catalina and receive a catalina. I did notice that the catalina machine was blinking when he re-entered my transaction and he had to reenter it again to make it print. My question is why could’nt I use a Reach $2RR on a Cottonelle item and get the Cottenelle item???

Christie July 8, 2011 at 1:24 pm

JC – So did you get your Catalina from Cottonelle after he re-entered it?

Jc July 8, 2011 at 2:43 pm

Yes I did! Sorry I forgot to put that in there. I did two transactions with coupons and got the RR twice. I feel pretty lucky after reading these posts. I just don’t know why I couldn’t use my REACH RR?

Allison July 8, 2011 at 12:03 pm

ok.. I went today and bought (2) and got no RR.. is it working for anyone else? I paid with my credit card.. disappointed :(

Christie July 8, 2011 at 1:23 pm

Allison – Just call Catalina and request it. You can read more about how to do that below…

Should be cut and dry since Catalina has it advertised on their site.

Mindy July 8, 2011 at 12:16 pm

I have not tried it because I read on some of the other websites that it also didn’t work. Several other people tried today and also did not receive the RR.

Christie July 8, 2011 at 4:04 pm

You can go to the Coupon Network and put in your zip code and see if it comes up for you. You can also print the offer and bring it with you to the store if it’s available in your area.

Satish July 8, 2011 at 12:50 pm

Is this the best price I can get??? Its been a while since we had to buy toilet paper and I wonder if I could get it cheaper?

Fahm July 8, 2011 at 1:37 pm

It worked for me here in Ca. I did it two way after reading the post, one without coupons and rr and one with coupons and rr. Both worked fine.

Merideth July 8, 2011 at 2:54 pm

Did not work for me in louisiana

patricia July 8, 2011 at 3:38 pm

did not work for me in tx.

Roshanda July 8, 2011 at 5:21 pm

Patricia, where are you in TX? I’m in Austin. Just wondering if I should make a trip.

Meghan July 8, 2011 at 5:17 pm

The RR did not print for me in Florida. I am wondering if it is because I used my $5 P&G RR from the Gillette razor deal? Or maybe it is just not in my area? (Still – got 24 rolls for a little over 5 bucks… not too shabby!)Thanks Christie for all you do!!

Leah July 8, 2011 at 5:30 pm

Bought 2 packs today & the RR did not print out. I returned them & I will try it later at another store. I’m in TX.

Christie July 8, 2011 at 6:33 pm

It seems like lots of you in TX are having problems. When you go to the site (coupon network) and put in your zip does the Cottonelle deal show up for you guys?

JC July 8, 2011 at 6:46 pm

I got it in Texas this morning. However, I am reading that many people are not getting it.

Callie July 8, 2011 at 6:16 pm

Worked in Ohio. Thank goodness, because I’m running low on tp.

Melani July 8, 2011 at 7:03 pm

It did not work for me in Chicago–not using RR to purchase either…

Christie July 8, 2011 at 7:24 pm

I’m guessing that many stores haven’t reset their catalina machines because it just seems to be hit or miss depending on the store. Contact catalina if you don’t get it and they can mail it to you.

Andrea July 8, 2011 at 8:01 pm

Not working in springfield mo

Holly July 8, 2011 at 9:07 pm

I am in TX and mine worked nicely. However, it was not advertised anywhere. I asked the manager and he said he had no idea so we tried it and the catalina machine spit it out :)

Lori July 8, 2011 at 10:07 pm

I am in Texas and it worked great for me – I even paid for it with a previous RR. There were no signs in my store. The only way I knew about it was because I had just bought some of the tp the other day at Wags and a Catalina printed out about the deal. After a few days, it was posted on here. I am new to couponing. Is 2.75 really that great of a deal? I am lost when it comes to stock up prices and good deals!

Heidi July 9, 2011 at 12:03 am

I’m in Indiana and it didn’t work for me either :-(

Betty July 9, 2011 at 11:04 am

I just checked the coupon network and my area in Iowa says I need to buy 3 or more and save up to $4.50. So maybe it’s different depending on location.

Lisa-TX July 9, 2011 at 1:46 pm

Those in Texas – where are you? what region?

Marie July 10, 2011 at 12:16 am

I’m in South Texas (Corpus) and I bought two a while ago, used a $5 P & G, and a $1 (orab B) q and nothing printed out. Do you think Catalina will send me one?

Jahnae July 9, 2011 at 2:24 pm

Didn’t work for me in Orange Park, FL, I checked CouponNetwork and it is there! I will be contacting Catalina TODAY!!! Thanks!

Tracy July 9, 2011 at 3:40 pm

It’s didn’t work in Rockford, IL either.

Megan July 9, 2011 at 6:27 pm

I tried it this afternoon at Las Vegas Wags, no catalina. I ended up returning it on the spot (lol, a little embarrassing). I didn’t think about asking if there were problems with the machine, but maybe it was simply that. I may try another location tomorrow.

Dawna McKillip July 9, 2011 at 6:41 pm

Too bad I didn’t look at these comments before I bought 2 packs and used my coupons. It appears that you don’t get the RR unless you buy 3 packs. I’m in Iowa also :(

Brenda July 9, 2011 at 7:57 pm

If you looked at the coupon network for the info about this deal, it’s confusing. When you look at it on the website, it does not give all of the details of the offer. Once you print it out, it lists if you buy 2 packages = $3.50 catalina, if you buy 3 packages = $4.50 catlina. That’s why at the top it says “save up to $4.50″. I would encourage the people who think their catalina didn’t print because they didn’t buy enough, to look again! (and then call the catalina company, they have always been really nice to me!!!!) Hope this helps you out.

Christie July 9, 2011 at 8:16 pm

Dawna – it’s buy (2) get $3.50. Call catalina.

Dawna July 10, 2011 at 11:27 am

Thank you! I’ll give them a call.

Dawna July 10, 2011 at 8:33 pm

The $5 12 packs are not included in the deal. Here is an email the Catalina Marketing Co. sent me.

Thank you for contacting the Catalina Marketing Helpdesk,

Thank you for providing your information. After reviewing your transaction, we found that you did not spend on the items with qualifying UPCs. We apologize but will not be able to issue a coupon for this promotion. Kindly contact store for further assistance.

Your reference number for this request is 5190152.
Please be sure to include this number along with the word fulfillment on any correspondence.

Catalina Marketing Help Desk

kim July 10, 2011 at 8:41 pm

Thank you Dawna!! Not sure if I will return mine because $5 for a 12pk of Cottonelle TP is still a good price in my area!! Wonder why other people had theirs print out though? These are the ones that are $5.00.

Desiree July 14, 2011 at 3:48 pm

Did not get my RR so I called the 1-888-8COUPON and I guess we will see what happens.

Julie G July 18, 2011 at 10:34 pm

It looks like there is going to be a $1 instant value coupon in the August book. Does this mean we can get this cheaper then? Not sure how this works.