Walgreens Coupons & Deals

Dickinson’s Products FREE After Rebate!

by Christie Bisbee on February 20, 2012

You may want to look for Try Me Free hangtags & peelies on the Dickinson’s Products next time you are in Walgreens. I found these on the Dickinson’s Witch Hazel and on the Dickinson’s skin cleanser. These products are normally found in cosmetics and I found them on the bottom shelf. If you find either of these you can grab them FREE after the rebate! :-)

Buy (1) Dickinson’s Witch Hazel $5.79
Total = $5.79, Submit for Rebate

Buy (1) Dickinson’s Facial Cleanser $6.99
Total = $6.99, Submit for Rebate

{ 13 comments… read them below or add one }

Sue February 20, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Just bought this and the hang tag says it doesn’t
Start until 3/1/12. Beware, wait until 3/1/12 to buy!!

Christie February 20, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Mine said it ended 3/1/12. Maybe there are 2 different ones and your store put out the one that is supposed to go on later?

In fact – you can see my post about it back from September about it. with the 3-01-2012 end date.

Sue February 20, 2012 at 2:24 pm

I just double checked. Mine said valid from
3/1/12 to 9/1/12

Gail February 22, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Mine says the same thing. I’m going to hold onto it with my receipt and return and re-purchase it on 3/1. I’ll just explain to WAGS that they had the rebate offer out and it wasn’t good till 3/1. I don’t expect to have any problem with that.

Jane February 20, 2012 at 3:51 pm

Mine say The same thing doesn’t start until 3-1 exp in sept.

Melanie February 20, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Mine too. Guess we’ll have to be patient and wait a few more days. :-)

Sue February 20, 2012 at 5:34 pm

I already bought it before I saw the dates. Should I return it now, or go in
In the 1st and have her re ring it?

shannyn February 20, 2012 at 7:10 pm

I will just hold mine and take it in on the 1st of March and have my BA re-ring it for me. We just have to be patient. In the mean time I already filled out my rebate and envelope. Boy, They don’t give you much room to write your info. I filled out an index card just so they won’t have a problem reading my info.

shannyn February 20, 2012 at 7:12 pm

Charlie is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shannyn February 20, 2012 at 7:13 pm

Sorry all!! My 13 year old son thinks he is being funny. Just wait till I get ahold of his facebook page!!

Christie February 20, 2012 at 9:11 pm

Hi Shannyn – I was really trying to figure out who Charlie was? I thought maybe it was a brand of Witch Hazel I had never heard of! LOL

Kathy E. February 23, 2012 at 8:09 am

Agreed – looks like a fantastic ddeal! However it cearly states the start date of March 1

Christie February 23, 2012 at 9:22 am

Kathy – It depends on which hangtag you find. So people need to check their tags.

My store still has the ones with the 2012 END date not start date. We don’t want someone who has the 3/31 end date coming in to buy it on April 1st! :(

So check you tags everyone to see which one you have! You can see a picture of one at my previous post below…