Walgreens Coupons & Deals

Best Walgreens Deals & Coupons (7/1)

by Christie Bisbee on June 30, 2012

Here are the Best Walgreens Deals and coupons for the week of 7/1. We have FREE Mitchum, cheap Hershey’s Simple Pleasures, Turkey Bacon, Kingsford Charcoal, Nabisco cookies and more!

Need additional coupons? Try MyCouponHunter or CouponCarryOut or eBay HERE. If you are looking to see if there’s a coupon for an item you need, try my coupon database. And remember, my weekly ad lists are now printable. Happy Shopping! :)

{ 10 comments… read them below or add one }

sharell July 1, 2012 at 12:02 am

My store has signs up saying that the Schick Hydro Razors and Cartirdges are NOT included in the RR deal.

Christie July 1, 2012 at 12:20 am

That may have been for the week that ended 6/30. For this week the only product listed and pictured for the deal is the Hydro.

sharell July 1, 2012 at 12:50 pm

The pic says hyrdo razors, cartridges and shave gels. But my store has the appology signs out that says the razor and cartridges are NOT part of the RR deal. It says the Titanium razor and the shave gels are the only things that are part of the RR.

Amber July 1, 2012 at 4:51 pm

did the sign have a date on it becuase i’m pretty sure that’s referencing last weeks sale

Shan July 1, 2012 at 12:50 pm

My store has the hydro signs as well. She said it’s not part of the deal.

niki July 1, 2012 at 1:00 pm

I bought the ones Hydro 3 and Hydro 5 razor. Got $10RR. They also had stickers for RR on the cartridges for those as well. Most of the Shick Hydro had RR stickers on it. They had taken down the older stickers that said ‘sorry…..’

amy July 1, 2012 at 2:18 pm

I bought 2 schick hydro 5 razor systems and got the $10 RR.

Carri July 1, 2012 at 2:48 pm

The Schick Hydro Razors are an awesome deal this week. You spend $20 or more and get a $10 RR. There is also coupons in SS for $4 off the razor and $2 off the refills.

Carri July 1, 2012 at 2:50 pm

It worked for me at the jenison walgreens.

Wow July 1, 2012 at 9:16 pm

I did this deal today:

Get $4 RR WYB (3) Kellogg’s Cereal 12 to 18.2oz; FiberPlus, Special K or Nutri-Grain Bars 5 to 8 pk 3/$10

I had a MQ coupon (exp. Mar 2013, got from a box of Kellogg’s cereal I bought a while back) Buy 3 and get $1.00 off on eggs. The eggs are 99 cents, so got those FREE. Then @ checkout, I got a catalina Q for a FREE Pepsi Next 1- Liter…this was a surprise!