Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper but all opinions are my own.
Cooler weather is coming our way, and along with it comes the need to update your skin care regiment. Between the cold air outside and dry heat inside, your skin really is exposed to a lot. Make sure to keep it moisturized with the right kind of lotion and keep it protected.
Right now is the perfect time to stock up on Vaseline, St. Ives and Dove lotions at Walgreens to keep your skin looking and feeling it’s best this season.
Plus, to help you save, we have a new Vaseline, St. Ives or Dove Lotion digital coupon we can clip to our Walgreens Balance Rewards cards. This coupon is available thru 10/8 and expires 11/5/16, so be sure to add it to your card today and enjoy some #FallSkinSavings!
And remember, these products will also count towards your $50 threshold to earn $5 (5,000 Balance Rewards) for the new Walgreens Beauty Enthusiast Club!
Plus, we have some sales coming up in October. Select Vaseline® and St. Ives products will be on sale B1G1 50% Off at Walgreens (10/2 thru 11/5) and select Dove products will be B1G1 50% starting 10/9 thru 11/5. So be sure to clip your coupon now. Looking for some product ideas? Here are some suggestions for you based on your skin needs.
Vaseline® Cocoa Radiant Lotion
• Fast acting, non-greasy, and includes healing micro-droplets of Vaseline® Jelly to leave your skin stronger and more resilient.
• Clinically proven to heal dry skin in 5 days, based on twice daily application
St. Ives® Collagen Elastin Lotion
• Improves the health & appearance of skin
• Moisturizes dry skin all day long and gentle for sensitive skin
Dove Extra Strength Lotion
• Advanced formula for extra-dry skin
• Dramatically improves skin tone and texture and has a fast absorbing formula