Walgreens Coupons & Deals

$3 ThermaCare Coupon = Low As $0.62!

by Christie Hardcastle on December 22, 2012

There’s a new high value $3.00 off any ThermaCare Heat Wrap 3ct or larger coupon to print today!

Plus if you are at Walgreens today, here’s a great deal you can grab with this coupon.

Walgreens Deals (12/22)

(2) $3.00 off any ThermaCare Heat Wrap 3ct or larger
= $1.45 EACH!

{ 10 comments… read them below or add one }

Caren December 22, 2012 at 1:50 pm

The 15% coupon says walgreens and nice brand only

Robert December 23, 2012 at 8:56 am

Get an error via the walgreens link

Wendy December 23, 2012 at 3:00 pm

it was dated for yesterday only 12/22–from my understanding reading the coupon it was good only on Walgreens brand or nice brand items so it would have been no good on Thermacare anyway

Nicole December 23, 2012 at 4:28 pm

no it was good on anything 15% off, the thermacare where I am was priced @$6.99 plus the discount made it 5.94 minus the $3 coupon. I earned 5000 points yesterday and got the 15% off everything I bought and nothing was Nice or Walgreens brand.

melissa December 23, 2012 at 7:51 pm

Or the week of 29th these will b 4.98 plus buy 3 get 4,000 pouints tgis us when i usually stock up on these their where alsi 2/1 coups out awhile ago

Ann December 23, 2012 at 9:09 pm

There’s a $2 off any Thermacare product in the Walgreens pain management booklet. I was able to combine that with the $3/1 IP yesterday.

melissa December 23, 2012 at 10:54 pm

How where u able to combine when the wags book coupons r maq coups n shouldejt b combined wit any other mq

Ann December 24, 2012 at 4:34 pm

The $3 IP coupon scanned fine, but the cashier had to manually enter the $2 coupon and it worked for me.

melissa December 26, 2012 at 8:24 am

Doesnt mean its right,because it wasnt their both mq meaning u cant use both u may not meant too but that was inproper use of coupons and this is why its becoming harder to get good deals just because a reg accepts coupons doesnt mean its right

Ann December 27, 2012 at 3:14 am

Being new to couponing, I honestly did not know any better. Thanks for letting me know.